|Home||» Products||» Paper Packaging Test Equipment||» MIT folding endurance tester|
MIT folding endurance tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
MIT folding endurance tester HD-A519
The product Description:
MIT Paper Folding Endurance Tester is used to test the folding resistance strength of paper and cardboard , the method is to fasten the two ends of specimen on the machine , make the specimen bear a certain extent stretching force by exerting influence on the lower fixture with the needed load, the lower fixture will bend the specimen in vertical condition from side to side , the bending angle is 135 degree, and the test value will be calculated automatically when the specimen is broken .
- MIT Paper Folding Endurance Tester
- Calculate the test value automatically
- Flex machine
- For determining the folding endurance.
The parameters :
MIT Paper Folding Endurance Tester
Outside Dimension (L×W×H)
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia