PP and PE Melt Flow testing machine
- Melt Flow testing
Melt Flow Indexer is used to determine melt-mass flow rate .
High quality,melt indexer
Melt Flow testing for PP and PE
- Melt index tester is used to determine melt-mass flow rate (MFR).
- High quality,melt indexer
PP and PE Melt Flow testing machine is used to test the flowability of thermoplastic polymer under high temperature, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, pom, ABS resin, polycarbonate, nylon fluorine and other plastic polymers. The tester adopts PLC programmable controller and LCD operation platform, with single unit temperature and LED digital display.
Main parameters of machine
- Testing range 0180000g10min MFR 0180000 cm310minMVR
- Temperature range Room temperature400C
- Displacement accuracy 001mm
- Standard loads 325g 875g 960g 1200g 1640g 2500g 4100 5000g 5000g
- Combination load 325g 1200g 2160g 3800g 5000g 7160g 10000g 21600g
- Material cutting method Manual timing and automatic cutting optional
- Time setting 019999min
- Cylinder Diameter 9550400076mm
- CE certificate Quality certificate are included
Melt MassFlow Rate MFR Melt Volume Rate MVR For Raw Material
- ISO 1133 Determination of the melt massflow rate MFR and melt volume rate MVR of thermoplastics
- ASTM D 1238Standard Test Method for Melt Flow Rates of thermoplastics by extrusion plastometer
Measurement of Quality rubber and plastics universities research laboratories commodity inspection arbitration technical supervision departments petrochemicals other industries