PP and PE Melt Flow testing machine
- Melt Flow testing
Melt Flow Indexer is used to determine melt-mass flow rate .
High quality,melt indexer
Melt Flow testing for PP and PE
- Melt index tester is used to determine melt-mass flow rate (MFR).
- High quality,melt indexer
PP and PE Melt Flow testing machine is used to test the flowability of thermoplastic polymer under high temperature, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, pom, ABS resin, polycarbonate, nylon fluorine and other plastic polymers. The tester adopts PLC programmable controller and LCD operation platform, with single unit temperature and LED digital display.
Main parameters of machine:
- Testing range: 0.1-800.00g/10min (MFR) & 0.1-800.00 cm3/10min(MVR)
- Temperature range: Room temperature~400°C
- Displacement accuracy: 0.01mm
- Standard loads: 325g, 875g, 960g, 1200g, 1640g, 2500g, 4100, 5000g & 5000g
- Combination load: 325g, 1200g, 2160g, 3800g, 5000g, 7160g, 10000g, 21600g
- Material cutting method: Manual, timing and automatic cutting (optional)
- Time setting: 0.1~999.9min
- Cylinder: Diameter 9.5504±0.0076mm
- CE certificate, Quality certificate are included
Melt Mass-Flow Rate (MFR) & Melt Volume Rate (MVR) For Raw Material Test Standard:
ISO 1133 â Determination of the melt mass-flow rate (MFR) and melt volume rate (MVR) of thermoplastics
ASTM D 1238-Standard Test Method for Melt Flow Rates of thermoplastics by extrusion plastometer
Measurement of Quality; rubber and plastics; universities; research laboratories; commodity inspection arbitration, technical supervision departments; petrochemicals; other industries.