|Home||» Products||» Printing & Packaging Import Test Instruments||» Crease and Board Stiffness Tester|
Crease and Board Stiffness Tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
Our company is manufacturing and supplying a wide extent of Crease and Board Stiffness Tester. It measures the board firmness and wrinkle bounce back. What's more, give paperboard producers, printers, bundling organizations, and so forth in the loss of significant materials and gear before run time to anticipate tests or completed cardboard container operational ability capacity. Board solidness and wrinkle the bounce back is influencing container bundling machine running at rapid a key calculate the impact. Crease and Board Stiffness Tester can be availed at market leading cost from us.
- BS6965, 3748, ISO2493, TAPPI T556,
- DIN53121, SCAN P29
- Determination 1.0g
- Exactness 1.0g
- Measuring range 0-450g constrain
- Control supply 110/240V, 50/60Hz
Fundamental elements :
- Programmed Hold
- 15-second estimation deferral can be killed because of changes brought on by administrator mistakes.
- Programmed alignment and focusing
- Can be rapidly set up and alignment.
- Programmed estimation of cardboard firmness/wrinkle bounce back proportion
- Simple to evaluate the capacity to run the example.
- l including PIRA arranged cardboard firmness, wrinkle bounce back estimation process and elucidation of results.
- Free Sample Cutter
- Quick specimen readiness meet BS6965 standard
Other Details :
15 days after order.
Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
L/C, D/P, T/T
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Months
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, SGS, ISO9001