Cutlery Cutting Performance Tester(Hd-m013)
This Cutlery Cutting Performance Tester`s Blade Is Mounted in a Position With the Edge Vertical and a Pack of Specially Developed Synthetic(Not Including) Is Lowered on to It. The Clamping Fixture With the Blade Move Back and Forth the Blade Cuts Into the Paper,the Depth of the Cut Being the Measurement of Sharpness.
The Main Technical Parameters and Features:
- The Reciprocating Table With Fixture to Clamp the Blade,the Movement Was Driven by Ball Screw and Servo Motor.
- Test Stroke:20 to 60mm(Adjustable)
- Load Between the Test Media and the Test Blade Is 50n
- Cutting Speed:50mm/second Over 90% of the Specified Stroke
- Max Blade Width 110mm(Include 50mm of Cut)
- Plc Programmable Controller,lcd Touch Screen Interface Show Test Graph
- Power:1 Phase,ac 220v,50~60hz
- Design Standards:en Iso 8442-5.