Applications& Test Purpose
The machine is used to test the resistance corrosion strength of cutlery. The test specimens are intermittently immersed in a 1 % solution of sodium chloride (NaCl) at 60 for 6 h. The number and size of any pits that have formed are measured visually with the aid of a microscope lens.
Test Standard: Iso8442-1, iso8442-2
- Water temperature maintain at 60 2
- 24 hours Timer to set and control the test period
- Cycle speed controllable from 25 cycles per minute.
- Tank body made of PVC.
- Ceramic heater was used for heat source.
- Pneumatic cylinder was used to lift up and down the fixture rack.
- PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface
- Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50/60Hz
- Machine Size: 1350mm*1050mm*2550mm
- Gross Weight: 210KG