the dynamic, the infant carrier or seat fixed on the frame of the device must not break down, loose or may not have any damage in the test or test.
- Design standards: EN1888
- Control modes: manual control
- Test surface material: P-60 sandpaper
- Angle adjustment: Manual
- Angle Display: Digital,
- Angle Accuracy Tolerance: <1 degree
- Maximum weight 100KG
- Angle: 0 - 20
- Basket or seat mounted on the frame. Operation basket or seat fixed on the frame 200 fixtures.
- Load block A on the basket at the bottom of the class 0 car seat, or the B load block on the seat inside or F load block on the 0 + class car seat and fasten it to the center.
- If the car bed design can carry more than one child using multiple test load placed on each one in each child take a regional.
- Wheel or axle wagon is fixed in a rigid platform, this platform around the axis parallel to the ground.
- Slowly accompanied by the test load car clockwise and counterclockwise rotation of 100 degrees to enable the fixtures to test load transferred to the frame.
- the test weight is placed on the baby inside the car, the four wheels of the stroller on the table;
- manually wheel turn in the same direction 100 , back in situ, and then reverse direction to turn 100
- Observe the testing process, withthechangesofpositionbyforce, strollers parts of the forcetotearcause damage .