|Home||» Products||» Textile Test Equipment||» Air Permeability Testing Equipment for Textile|
Air Permeability Testing Equipment for Textile
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- BS 5636, DIN 53887, AFNOR G07-111, EDANA 140.1, ISO 7231, ISO 9073-15, JIS L1096-A TAPPI T251, WSP 070.1.R3, EDANA 140.2-99
Air permeability testing equipment for textile
Packaging Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1170*780*1,230mm
Power supply source: single-phase, 220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 120kg
ASTM D737 Standard Test Method for Air Permeability of Textile Fabrics
ISO 9237 Textiles - Determination of the Permeability of Fabrics to Air
BS 5636, DIN 53887, AFNOR G07-111, EDANA 140.1, ISO 7231, ISO 9073-15, JIS L1096-A
TAPPI T251, WSP 070.1.R3, EDANA 140.2-99
0.1-12,000 mm/s at 20 cm² test area.
Units of measure
mm/s, ft³/ft²/min, cm³/cm²/s, l/²/s, l/dm²/min, m³/m²/min, m³/m²/h, dm³/s
Pa (pressure drop)
better than ± 2 % of the displayed value.
5, 20, 25, 38.5 and 100 cm²
0 ... 12mm
1070 x 670 x 1080 mm
220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz
Air permeability ,also as a kind of textile testing equipment,is an important factor in the performance of such textile materials as gas filters, fabrics for air bags, clothing, mosquito netting, parachutes, sails, tentage, and vacuum cleaners. In filtration, for example, efficiency is directly related to air permeability. Air permeability also can be used to provide an indication of the breathability of weather-resistant and rainproof fabrics, or of coated fabrics in general, and to detect changes during the manufacturing process. In specialty, industrial and military applications, Air permeability testing equipment can play a vital role in protection. In every market, satisfying the demands of consumers and producers requires ways to accurately and repeatably test material air flow.
Air permeability testing equipment To determine the resistance of fabrics (woven, knitted and non-woven textile materials) to the passage of air (air flow) under constant pre-set air pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of selected test head/area.
1.Test the conditioned specimens in the standard atmosphere for testing textiles, which is 21 ± 1°C (70 ± 2°F) and 65 ± 2 % relative humidity, unless otherwise specified in a material specification or contract order.
2. Handle the test specimens carefully to avoid altering the natural state of the material.
3. Place each test specimen onto the test head of the test instrument, and perform the test as specified in the manufacturers operating instructions.
4. Place coated test specimens with the coated side down (towards low pressure side) to minimize edge leakage.
5. Make tests at the water pressure differential specified in a material specification or contract order. In the absence of a material specification or contract order, use a water pressure differential of 125 Pa (12.7 mm or 0.5 in. of water).
6.Read and record the individual test results in SI units as cm³/s/cm² and in inch-pound units as ft³/min/ft² rounded to three significant digits.