Polyurethane Foam Pounding Fatigue Testing Machine
Foam Pounding Fatigue Testing Machine is used to test foam fatigue by repeating indentation of a test piece by an indentor smaller in area than the test piece, the maximum load reached during each cycle being kept within specified limits. After finish test, check the determination of indentation hardness characteristics according to 1S0 2439 test standards.Specification:
- Max capacity: 100kg
- Plane platen, capable of fully supporting the test piece, and suitably vented with holes approximately 6 mm in diameter at approximately 20 mm pitch in order to allow air to escape from the test piece.
- Indentor, having an overall diameter of 250 mm 1 mm with a 25 mm 1 mm radius at its lower edge, provided with a device for applying a maximum force of 750 N 20 N during one loading cycle.
- Speed: (70 5) strokes per minute.(adjustable)
- Sample size: Test pieces shall be right parallelepipeds having sides of length 380 mm 20 mm and a thickness of 50 mm 2 mm.
- 6 digits cycle counter for test cycle setting
- Machine size: about (LWH):5006001000mm
- Design standard: ISO 3385 ASTM 3574