|Home||» Products||» Rubber and Plastic Test Equipment||» Computer servo carton compression tester|
Computer servo carton compression tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Carton compression tester is used for measuring the compression strength of corrugated carton,shipping container or other packaging containers, and may do hold pressure Stacking test. Test results can be plant stack finished packing a high degree of important reference, or an important basis for the design box.
1.Four highly precise sensors, more accurate;
2.Panasonic servo motor, imported ball screw rod;
3.Four experimental methods are provided: Constant pressure deformation,Shape-varying
resistance to compression, Maximum crushing force and Stacking strength test.
4.Computer control system, can show the compression force, displacement and other
curves.And the results data can be directly output by word report in intuitive.
5. Own factory, professional pre-sales engineer and after-sales service.
6. Using a single-screen operation; do not need to switch the screen.
7. With three languages in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English, the software interface can be switched easily. The main technical parameters:
Kg,Lb,N Switching function
Peak,average,set the value of holding pressure,and can be printed
Computer control system,Panasonic servo motor,imported ball screw rod
Four high precise sensors,more accurate
TAPPI-T804 , JIS-20212 , ASTM-D642 , QB/T1048 , BS EN ISO 12048 ,
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia