|Home||» Products||» Furniture Test Equipment||» Chair Armrest Parallel Pull Testing Machine|
Chair Arm and Leg Testing Machine is used to evaluate the ability of the chair to withstand stresses that occur as a result of repetitive loading that can be imposed on the armrest structure. Loading of this type is the result of using the armrests as a support when getting into or out of the chair.
BIFMA X 5.1-2011 clause 18 Leg strength test;clause 21 Arm durability test â cyclic
1. 2 groups of pneumatic actuators canbe10 degrees movable can tedor vertical fixed mounting. Another 2 groups of horizontal mounting actuator for chair legs horizontal thrust test, which minimum adjustment range of 20mm, up to 250mm, maximumthrustto60kg. The left and right sides of the actuator can work independently or simultaneously.
2. Arm rest height adjustment range: 550mm ~ 950mm
3. The applied force is adjustable, force holding time is adjustable.
4. The maximum sample size width: 1000mm
5. Test rate: 10 to 30times/min
6. The front-end design of the actuator can be easily load and unload different load accessories.
7. On time force, peak force display
8. Vertical actuator maximum force output: 100kg
9. Horizontal thrust force output max.70 kg
10. Accessories: 38 mm high block x 2 pieces, arm loading device x 1 pair.
11. Power: one phase, AC 220V,50Hz.