|Home||» Products||» Furniture Test Equipment||» Chair Base Tester|
Chair Base Tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
Owing vast experience in this domain, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Chair Base Tester. This machine is used for the vertical weight testing, damaging testing and weakness testing. The utilization of the workplace seat Ipomoea base (Star Base) rehashed weight stacking in setting power test cycle, as the exhaustion test. Weight on the span of the holding weight time and cycle number of tests can be balanced. Also, whole range of Chair Base Tester is tested and checked on various quality parameters as per set industry benchmarks.
Features:Computer operation :
- With â€œWindowsâ€ work platform, all parameters set by dialog , easy to operate
- Software language all in English
- Edit the test reports by yourself, all test parameters in main interface; Can choose time and elongation , elongation and force and others curve
- With variety unit , metric system can switch
- With automatic back and calibration function with magnification function to reach suitable graph ;
- Test speed can settable by customer
- With define test method, all test parameters can analysis automatically
- Get the test reports automatic and print out in A4 paper, also with curve or save in Word format .
- Machine Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1410*1360*1700 mm
- Power supply source: single-phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
- Gross Weight: 450kg
- BIFMA X5.1 2011
- Reference Doc: BIFMA X5.1 2011 clause 7 Base Test-Static
- A chair with casters is mounted on the moveable platform as shown in Figure 13. A 300-pound load is applied to the chair seat with the chair spindle fully extended. The base is attached to a mechanical device that exerts a horizontal push and pull of from 30 inches to 34 inches as illustrated in the figure. The base and casters are free to rotate and swivel. The machine operates continuously at a rate of 8 to 10 cycles per minute with a maximum speed of 50 feet per minute. One cycle consists of a forward and backward stroke of the mechanical device. Testing continues until the base or a caster suffers structural breakage, loss of serviceability, or a failure that would in any way cause personal injury to the occupant or bystanders, or, the desired acceptance level is met.
- BIFMA X5.1 2011 Base Test Procedure
- Remove the casters or glide foot (castors/ glide stems shall remain in place). Caster/ glide stems are required for support. Remove the seat support mechanism and height adjustment mechanism (if applicable) from the base. Apply the load to the vertical support column, or test fixture that simulated the taper/base interface.
- A force of 11,120 N (2500 lbf.) shall be applied for one minute
- Remove the force
- Apply a second force of 11,120 N (2500 lbf.) for one minute
- Remove the load
Standard Features :
2000kg ( transcell senor)
Gf, kgf, n, lbf, w, kn, t
800mm including grip
(0.01-100)mm/min (computer input)
Imported servo motor
One computer with operation software
Other Details :
15 days after order.
Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
L/C, D/P, T/T
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Week
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, SGS, ISO9001