|Home||» Products||» Universal Testing Machines||» Rubber Tensile Testing Machine|
Rubber Tensile Testing Machine
- Unit of Measure
this tensile tester have a long size vertical test space (1400mm).and tensile test machine is designed for extensibility materials. such as rubber,plastic,leather ,etc
Rubber Tensile Testing Machine can do tensile test, tear test, peel test, bond test with different clamps for rubber ,plastic,film,tape and other kind of materials.
This universal test machine uses the motor to drive screw to move fixtures. Fix sample between upper and lower fixture and pull sample by the upper fixture upward with specified speed. The load cell connecting with upper fixture will sense the force and then convert it into voltage sign to the display screen. Force value will be displayed automatically on the screen.The equipment uses the humanized industrial design, the light weigh, easy to move, can put on the table
1. Tested sample: plastic films, laminated materials, adhesive tapes, adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, plastic films, leather, rubber & plastic, paper, fiber, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
Design Standard(including but not limited to... ):
ASTM,JIS,CE, ISO,EN,BS EN,SAE,FTM...etc.
China brand load cell
PC with windows 7 system
kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc
1400mm including fixture
Load cell Resolution
Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain
Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
The TM2101 software is designed purposely for computer controlled electronic universal testing machine, used for tension, compress, bend, shear, tearing andpeel test. With the personal computer and interface plate, it could collect, save, process and print test result. Further it can calculate multiple parameters, i.e. maximum force, yield strength, average peel force maximum deformation, yielding point and elastic modulus; this system is featured in curve process, multi-sensor support, image interface, flexible data process and powerful system function.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 35 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa