|Home||» Products||» Universal Testing Machines||» Tensile Testing Machines|
Tensile testing machine is a one of universal testing machines with 20KN max force. Actually this test capacity can meet a lot of material testing standards in addition to metal series material. The key point is this type tensile testing machine configured with a special detection operating system(TM2101 software), can link the computer, real-time see the test data change process.The equipment uses the humanized industrial design, the light weigh, easy to move, can put on the table
This Tensile Testing Machines can do tensile test, tear test, peel test, bond test with different clamps for fabric,textile,leather, paper, tape, film and other kind of materials.
This universal test machine uses the motor to drive screw to move fixtures. Fix sample between upper and lower fixture and pull sample by the upper fixture upward with specified speed. The load cell connecting with upper fixture will sense the force and then convert it into voltage sign to the display screen. Force value will be displayed automatically on the PC screen.
1. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
including but not limited to ASTM,JIS,CE, ISO,EN,BS EN,SAE,FTM...etc.
2000 kg (20KN)
Germany brand load cell for high accuracy
PC with windows 7 system
Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod
kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc
1200mm including fixture
Load cell Resolution
Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain
Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etcâ¦
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat