Universal tensile strength testing machine is widely used in most of industries: Rubber & Plastics; Metallurgical iron and steels; Manufacturing machinery; Electronic equipments; Automobile production; Textile fibers; Wire and cables; Packaging materials and footstuffs; Instrumentation; Medical equipments; Civilian nuclear energy; Civil aviation; Colleges and universities; Research laboratory; Inspection arbitration, technical supervision departments; Building materials and so on.
Main features of Universal tensile test machine
- Whole facility structure is made of baking varnish aluminum profile,and inner part is applied the high-accuracy,low-resistance and zero clearance of dual-ball screw and oriented pole, through which highlyimprove the loading efficience and structure rigidity.
- Use famous brand Panasonic servo motor, which ensure high efficiency,steady transmission and low noise.
- Apply brand computer as the main control system, computer control with TM2101 software, back to origin automatically after the test, and can store data automatically or by manual operation
- Data transmission: RS232, and displacement resolution: 0.001mm
- Graph scale automatic optimization allows best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching by the test.