|Home||» Products||» Environment Test Chamber||» UVA light tester|
UVA light tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 1 USD ($)
UV lamp environment tester
UV lamp environment tester simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor UV spectra of sunlight , heat, moisture on materials and coatings. It exposes specimen to varying conditions of weathering- ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat to test the performance and improve the quality
Environmental Sun Rain Spray Accelerated Weather Testing / UV Testing Machine is mainly used in paint and ink paint, resins, plastics, printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives, car and motorcycle industry, cosmetics, metals, electronics, electroplating, medicine and other fields.
Conform ASTMG53-77 specification GB ﹑ GJB MIL CNS ﹑ ASTM JIS IEC ﹑ Fed Test AATCC DIN ﹑ BS﹑ SAE standards.
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
Inside and Outside SUS#304 stainless steel
PID SSR control
Korean TEMI 880 programmable controller
Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
Test cycle setting
Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
Distance from sample to lamp
Centre distance between the lamp
Wavelength ultraviolet light
UV-A: 315-400nm; UV-B: 280-315nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)
Effective irradiation areas
Irradiation black panel temperature
Standard Specimen Size
75×150mm or 75×3000mm (special specitications to be described in the contact)
Required water depth for water channel
25mm, automatically control
220V/50Hz /±10% 5KW
Overload short circuit protection, over temperature protection, water lackin
1) Box using CNC machining, nice shape, two-way clamshell lid, easy to operate
2) Box liner imported stainless steel plate, steel box outside the gall bladder using A3 spray, increasing the appearance of texture and cleanliness.
3) heating the liner sink heating, heating up fast, uniform temperature distribution.
4) drainage system back to the scroll type and U-type deposition and drainage device, user-friendly cleaning.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa