|Home||» Products||» Textile Test Equipment||» Air Permeability Testing Equipment for Textile|
Air Permeability Testing Equipment for Textile
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
Air permeability testing equipment for textile
ASTM D737 Standard Test Method for Air Permeability of Textile Fabrics
ISO 9237 Textiles - Determination of the Permeability of Fabrics to Air
BS 5636, DIN 53887, AFNOR G07-111, EDANA 140.1, ISO 7231, ISO 9073-15, JIS L1096-A
TAPPI T251, WSP 070.1.R3, EDANA 140.2-99
0.1-12,000 mm/s at 20 cm² test area.
Units of measure
mm/s, ft³/ft²/min, cm³/cm²/s, l/m²/s, l/dm²/min, m³/m²/min, m³/m²/h, dm³/s
Pa (pressure drop)
better than ± 2 % of the displayed value.
5, 20, 25, 38.5 and 100 cm²
0 ... 12mm
1070 x 670 x 1080 mm
220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz
Air permeability ,also as a kind of textile testing equipment,is an important factor in the performance of such textile materials as gas filters, fabrics for air bags, clothing, mosquito netting, parachutes, sails, tentage, and vacuum cleaners. In filtration, for example, efficiency is directly related to air permeability. Air permeability also can be used to provide an indication of the breathability of weather-resistant and rainproof fabrics, or of coated fabrics in general, and to detect changes during the manufacturing process. In specialty, industrial and military applications, Air permeability testing equipment can play a vital role in protection. In every market, satisfying the demands of consumers and producers requires ways to accurately and repeatably test material air flow.
1. Wide measuring range of 0.1-12,000 l/m²/s at 20 cm² test area.
2. Wide test pressure range of 1-4,000 Pa.
3. For filter media: Determination of the pressure drop at a given air velocity.
4. Automatic control of the test pressure.
5. Fast and simple sample clamping(Pneumatic Clamping Assembly).
6. Touch control panel for digital display of the test result.
7. Quiet and mobile instrument, perfectly suitable for use in the laboratory and in the production area.
8. Data ports: RS 232. Ethernet for direct network access.
9. Integrated software for evaluation and storage of the test results in office format.
10. Can be connected to a PC with the Evaluation Program SBT461 Air Permeability Tester lab-cloud.
11. Works in accordance with all major test standards.
ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED WITH THE INSTRUMENT
1. Main Unit: 01 No.
2. Test Heads: 02 Nos.
20 cm²for DIN 53887, EN ISO 9237, WSP 70.1
38.5 cm²for ASTM D 737, JIS L 1096-A, TAPPI T 251, WSP 70.1
3. SBT461 Air Permeability Tester lab-cloud: 01 No.
4. Calibration Check Plate: 02 Nos. (ΦO=7.8 and ΦO= 21.6)
5. O-Ring for Air Seal: 01 No. (pack of 5)
6. Nozzle: 11 Nos.
7. Power Cord: 01 No.
8. This User’s Manual:01 No.
9. Inspection & Conformance Certificate: 01 No.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- BS 5636, DIN 53887, AFNOR G07-111, EDANA 140.1, ISO 7231, ISO 9073-15, JIS L1096-A TAPPI T251, WSP 070.1.R3, EDANA 140.2-99