|Home||» Products||» Tensile Testing Equipment||» 200KG Capacilty Universal Tensile Testing Machine|
Economy digital display tensile meter equipment is used to test tension, compression, shearing force, adhesion, peeling force, tear strength,ect of specimen, semi product and finished product in the field of rubber, plastic, metal, nylon,fabric,paper, aviation, packing, architecture, petrochemistry, electric appliance, automobile,...etc. which are the basic facilities for input quality control (I.Q.C), Quality Control (Q.C.), Physical Inspection,Mechanics Research and Material Development.
The TM2101 measurement and control system is designed purposely for microcomputer controlled electronic universal testing machine, microcomputer controlled universal hydraulic testing machine and microcomputer controlled compress testing machine, used for tension, compress, bend, shear, tearing andpeel test. With the personal computer and interface plate, it could collect, save, process and print test result. Further it can calculate multiple parameters, i.e. maximum force.
1. Adopting windows platform, and all the parameter settings can be processed in the dialog box, and it operates easily.
2. Using a single-screen operation; do not need to switch the screen;
3. With three languages in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English, the software interface can be switched easily;
4. The pattern of Test reports can be selfdesignated; test data can be displayed directly in the main screen;
5. Choosing translational, comparative mode at the same time to make a number of curve data comparison
6. With a variety of measurement units, Measure In Imperial & Metric are switchable;
7. With self-return & auto-correction function;
8. With automatic magnification function, in order to achieve the most appropriate size of the graphics;
9. With the user-defined Test methods; with experimental data analysis function;
10. High quality, accurate and reliable models with reasonable price.
Lab Rubber Sheet Plastic Universal Tensile Tester
CNS- 11888,JIS K6854, PSTC-7.