|Home||» Products||» Universal Testing Equipment|
Universal Testing Equipment
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 4000 - 7500 USD ($)
- FOB Port
- Shenzhen China
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Universal Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Equipment is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
Universal Testing Equipment main component:
Framework, loading systems,force measurement systems, data processing systems, fixtures and accessories, the most important are: load force measurement and data processing
Standard configuration: host, computer, universal fixture, professional software, communication cable
Option: standard roller, test panel, sampling knife, floating roller fixture, non-standard fixture
This tensile testing equipment uses AC servo motor as a power plant, belt drive, high precision ball screw load, the force on the test process, the displacement (deformation) for real-time measurement, display, and having test data automatically computing, storage, test force and displacement (deformation) peak hold functions, test force, regardless of file and full resolution of the same. Test speed step less any fast switching, specimen fracture (damage) automatic shutdown.
Main Technical Parameter
Celtron load cell
500, 1000, 2000KG
G, KG, N, LB
1000mm (excluding fixture)
0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
One set tensile clamp,one set extensometer, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software;b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
1, the test machine from its packaging, check whether the crash test machine in transit, damage phenomena
2, the test machine on a sturdy platform or desktop, look for the standard instrument is making the instrument in a horizontal position.
3, check whether the supply voltage is AC220V, the voltage difference is not less than 5% of the standard voltage, the power cord must be grounded