|Home||» Products||» Textile Test Equipment||» Textiles Light Fastness Tester|
Textiles Light Fastness Tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
textiles light fastness tester
textiles light fastness tester designed to meet the requirements of ISO 105 B02 and AATCC Test Method 16 standards. It has a rotating specimen rack and provides precise control of critical test parameters including spectrum, irradiance, relative humidity, chamber temperature and black standard temperature.
textiles light fastness tester to determine the resistance of the color of textiles to fade when exposed to artificial light (xenon arc) which is representative of natural daylight.
ISO 105-B02 Textiles -- Tests for color fastness -- Part B02: Color fastness to artificial light: Xenon arc fading lamp test
ISO 105-B04 Textiles -- Tests for color fastness -- Part B04: Color fastness to artificial weathering: Xenon arc fading lamp test
ISO 105-B07 Textiles -- Tests for color fastness -- Part B07: Color fastness to light of textiles wetted with artificial perspiration
AATCC TM 16 – Option 3 Colorfastness to Light: Xenon-Arc
M&S C9 Colorfastness to Light
M&S C9A Colorfastness to wet light in the presence of alkaline or other chemical residues
JIS L 0843 Test method for color fastness to xenon arc lamp light
JIS L 0888 Test method for color fastness to light and perspiration Method B
IS 15203 Textiles - Method of Test for Determination of Color Fastness of Textile Materials to Artificial Light at High Temperatures - Xenon Arc Fading Lamp Test
1. Full Color 10.4" Touch Screen Control Panel Display of
■ Direct Setting and Control of Irradiance
■ Direct Setting and Control of BPT/BST
■ Direct Setting and Control of Relative Humidity
■ Direct Setting and Control of Specimen and Chamber Air Temperature
■ 8 Factory Pre-programmed Test Methods
■ Space for 4 Custom Programs
2. Graphic display of the progression of all test parameters.
3. High performance, long lasting, air-cooled xenon lamp.
4. Solar-powered radiometer, incorporating a black standard thermometer.
5. Works in “controlled irradiance” or “blue wool” mode.
6. Eleven double-sided sample holders offer a massive exposure area of up to 1370cm².
7. Refined software which perfectly reflects the needs of the operator.
8. High efficiency power supply ensures running costs remain low.
9. Complies with international standards for textiles, leather and other materials.
10. Compact, stylish and ergonomic design.
2500W air-cooled xenon arc lamp (recommend replacing lamps every 1500 hours)
Light only, Dark only, Spray only
Total Exposure Area
11 (ISO) or 5 (AATCC)
Exposure Area of each Test Position
ISO 65.25cm² (145 x 45) mm
AATCC 108.75cm² (145 x 75) mm
Irradiance Monitoring System
Irradiance 420nm Range
Rack rotating speed
Test Chamber Humidity Range
Light Cycle 10%～70%RH,Dark Cycle 30%～95%RH
Test Chamber Temperature Range
Black Standard Temperature Range
Black Panel Temperature Range(optional)
Water Reservoir Capacity
Water Consumption (ISO 105-BO2 Normal)
0.9 l/h (max.)
Color Touch Screen
Supplied as standard
Chamber Viewing Window
Supplied as standard
Lamp & Lantern Specifications:
2500W Xenon, Air-Cooled
Outer Filter Cylinder
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal