Environment Thermal Shock Chamber is used to test the bearing extent of the material structures and composite material in an instant and continuous high temperature and extremely low temperature environment, which is in the shortest time to test its thermal expansion and contraction caused by chemical change or physical harm.
The Environment Thermal Shock Chamber is widely used in metal, plastic, rubber, electronics and other materials and it can be used as an important reference for improving product quality. It meets the standard of MTL, IEC, JIS, GJB…
1. Perfect appearance and easy to operate.
2. Japan LCD English microcomputer temperature controller, with high memory capacity, can save 100 programs, max 9999 cycles, each cycle max time 999hrs.
3. Three chamber structures, high temperature chamber, low temperature chamber and test chamber, control automatically, stay and switch time adjustable.
4. Perfect protection alarm functions: short-circuits, Leakage, over temperature of work chamber; compressor over pressure, over load, short water…
5. Control interface will display alarm reason and provide check methods, machine has emergency stop button.
6. Cold and hot shock temperature recover within 5 minutes, which complies with MTL, IEC, JIS, GJB and other international standards.
7. With RS-232C communication port for connecting PC to control, record and save test report.
Pneumatic operated door switch 3 chambers
Inner dimension (W*D*H)
External dimension (W*D*H)
-40 ~ +80℃
High temperature chamber pre-heating range
60 ~ 100℃
+60→+100℃ about 10 minutes
Low temperature chamber pre-cooling range
-65 ~ 0
Ambient →-65℃ about 65 minutes
Thermal recovery time
Within 5 minutes
Antirust processing cold-rolled steel sheet
SUS#304 stainless steel
Thermal insulation material
Polyurethane foam and fiberglass
R404A / R23
0.2 - 0.5Mpa
Three phase, 380V, 50Hz
High temperature chamber:
Heater: NI-CR alloy electric heater
Draught fan: Share centrifugal fan when high temperature and do environmental temperature, preheating with axial flow fan.
Low temperature chamber:
Cooler: Fin cooler, regenerator
Draught fan: centrifugal fan
Pneumatic cylinder: Drive the air door of high, environmental, low temperature
Air compressor: Provide the compressed air for driving pneumatic door (supplied by buyer)
Cooling method: mechanical compression refrigeration
Refrigeration compressor: Semi-closed piston
Condensation: Stainless steel welded plate heat exchanger
Operate interface: 6" color LCD touch screen
Program memory capacity: 100 groups (modify by operator)
Setting range: Time: 1 minute ~ 99 hour 59 minute, cycles: 1~ 999 cycles
Resolution: temperature: 0.01 ℃; time: 1 minute
Input: T thermocouple
Control method: P.I.D control