|Home||» Products||» Package Clamp Test Machine|
Package Clamp Test Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Shenzhen China
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Package Clamp Test Machine
1.Package clamp testing machine
2.Up to ASTM D6055
Overload protection, overvoltage protection & limited position protection device
Clamp Compression Testing Method of Large Products
1.Before placing the packaged product between platens, verify that the clamp force using the clamp indicator. The indicator should be placed between the axes of the platen articulation points approximately 1/2 way up the platens.
2.Each time the product is clamped, the force should be applied for a minimum of 15 seconds and not to exceed 1 minute.
3. Apply the clamp force on the sample with the platens resting on the floor and the front edge of the platens flush with the front of the package (see flush platen photo 4). If the package is too large for the clamps to be flush to front edge (i.e., large refrigerator, tractor etc.), clamp as close to the edge as possible.
4. Clamp the product a total of 10 times in the flush orientation.
Test Space(L x W x H)
100x 100 x 100cm
Clamp Compression Testing Method of Small Products
Before clamp testing, verify that the clamp for using the clamp force indicator. The indicator should be placed between the axes of the platen articulation points approximately 1/2 way up the platens.
During clamp compression testing of small products, 4 samples will be utilized as outlined below.
1. If, when oriented for clamp testing (based on the handling graphics) the sides perpendicular to the platens of a single sample ≤ 24” (61cm), then the 4 sample should be placed in a”side by side”oritentation as shown to the fig 1(with 2 samples on the bottom and 2 on the top)
2. If, when oriented for clamp testing the sides perpendicular to the platens of a single sample are >24” (61cm),, then the 4 samples should be placed in a top-bottom orientation as shown fig 2. If, when placed 4-high, any of the samples are completely above the top of the platens, that sample can be removed from clamping in this orientation only(fig 3 shows 3 MHC’s ready for clamp testing with the 4th sample removed from testing in this orientation)
3 Each time the samples are clamped, the force should be applied for a minimum of 15 seconds and not to exceed 1 minute.
Size of the clamping board:
1200 by 1200mm
Maximum clamping space:
1200 by 1200 by 1200mm
Minimum clamping space:
400 by 1200 by 1200mm
100-600mm, adjustable, can be customized
810 by 1900 by 2100
PLC programmed control