|Home||» Products||» Paper Packaging Test Equipment||» Incline Impact Testing Machine|
Incline Impact Testing Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
- 1 USD ($)
Incline impact tester
Incline impact tester is simulated the impact strength of packaging in the real circumstance of transport. Slope impact test machine is apply to the pile up of goods, slide of electromechanical, loading of the engine, transportation of product. This product is also can supply as the test machine to scientific research institution, college, packaging technique test centre, packaging material manufacture and foreign trade or transport department.
Functions:1. Flexible location motor-driven pulley. It is easy to fix and achieve the velocity change.
2. The height of slope is relatively low so that is benefit of fix the specimen; strong impact resistance board, guarantee the fastness of the structure.
3. The pulley can be adjusted to horizontal in order to fix the specimen for customer. The angular adjustment can be driven by cylinder which is flexible and convenience.
4. In order to keep the test staff completely safe the tester support remote control operating.
5. The customer only need to fix the machine on the ground when stalling, no other complicated operation convenient for test.
Test standard: ISTA-1E
Explanation:1. Power: The battery main switch
2. Stop: Stop test
3. Start: Press this button to start the test (it will be automatic stop when get the test times)
4. up & down: Press UP or DOWN to adjust the rolling carriage up and down, the max. angle of rolling carriage with base is 13°
5. Counter: Setting the test times
6. Speed display: To display the velocity during test (m/s), and will automatic reset for another test
7. Time display: To display time during test(s)
8. Speeder: set the different frequency to change the impact velocity.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India