|Home||» Products||» Textile Test Equipment||» Fabric Density Meter|
Fabric Density Meter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- CE,SGS, ISO
Fabric Density Meter,also as a kind of textile testing equipment, to determine the thread density of woven fabrics and wire meshes as well as the loop density of knitted fabrics.
1. Chinese or English interface can be optional.
2. After the fabric image is amplified, calculated the density by specific software, to solve the traditional problem that caused visual fatigue by observing by human eyes.
3. Portable camera with USB interface can be directly connected with computer;
4. "Automatic Identification", "logo identification", "artificial recognition" three test functions are available to ensure different fabric can be measured.
5. Software has a calibration memory function, user can recognize different image on the same cloth.
6. After calibration, the software automatically shows a standard line, to verify if the calibration from user is accurate.
The main technical parameter:
Magnification times of camera
5threads/each or 10threads/each
woven fabric, knitted fabric
Vertical and horizontal
threads/10mm and threads/inch