|Home||» Products||» Cookware Testing Equipment||» Cutlery Rust Resistance Testing Equipment|
Cutlery Rust Resistance Testing Equipment
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 set
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 20 per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after received the order Days
- Packaging Details
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, SGS, ISO9001
Our company is well recognized manufacturer and supplier of Cutlery rust resistance testing equipment. Using region of this machine is cutlery, knife ,fork and different Stainless steel cutlery. This cutlery testing machine is broadly utilized as a part of the cookware testing and recreated the day by day instance of erosion of cutlery. Furthermore, different stainless steel cutlery testing machine aim to decide the resistance of a wide range of stainless steel cutlery in our day by day life. This Cutlery rust resistance testing equipment can be utilized at market leading rates.
The main technical parameter :
HD-M007Rust resistance testing equipment
A container made of thermal plastic with cover and specimen rack made of engineering plastic to raise and lower the specimen.
The testing solution is Sodium chloride for 1%.
Heater with precise thermo controller to maintain the water tank temperature within 60oC+2oC.
A preset timer for the test duration setting.
Speed of the test cycle is adjustable from 2~5 cycles per minute.
Immersion stroke is adjustable.
- The specimen with hot sudsy water to clean, cleaned with liquor to wipe clean the example;
- The examples were clipped absorbed 60oC + 2 oC (not surpassing 62 oC) 1% NaCl arrangement;
- Set up test speed: 2-3 times/min, test time: 6H;
- After the test is finished, with a spotless cotton material to embed a perfect water stains, utilize wire 0,4 mm measurement and 0.75 mm in breadth, were put in contact with the surface of the example saw under an amplifying glass no less than four circumstances the degree of the harm.
Other Details :
15 days after order.
Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
L/C, D/P, T/T